Friday 21 February 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU


Oh Sam you know my Son 
the arrival in this world 
has made me so enlightened 
the pleasure of being mother
is ....... still with me

The most beautiful gift of the world
The magic you created in my life
the rosy lips,tiny fingers lovely smile
the pleasant surprise of being a mother
are still with me dear SAM

See the balloons around you
reminds the lovely womb
the breath with the tiny baby
still makes me happy to realize
your existence inside myself

The company of Soniji
The market area Lilaram area
The south extension part
the metro run around thyself
still makes me feel you dear
your existence inside myself

Today the day of your birth
as an anniversary knocks me
Do you the flowers still bloom around the cave
still the sad eyes are filled with hope
the love of child makes me feel so.

The wishes by mails and so
your eyelashes and smiles do
the smiling face of lovely babes
still makes me closer to you
love you my child wish you so

It's me your mom
sitting in Kathmandu around the table
running after the sweets and papers
still wants to express you
wanna to make a good blessing

The statues of Pashupatinath
The temples around the city
are visited here for you
this is my love dear son
I wanna to say I LOVE YOU

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
SAM SAM SAM SAM
are synonymous as you speak
the bla....................bla................bla
sound to awaken me
your sweet touches ,your run are my world

Love you my son ,Love you my SAM
still wanna to say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
It's your mom with love
wanna to hug you with love
Love you my SAM........................

No comments:

Post a Comment