Tuesday 27 August 2013

Love and women

I got confused about the images about women and sometimes run around some magazine like saptahik' social media like facebook' and it sèems women is a broad topic.even " women images and realities " by Amy Kelleman and lily D.Mcnair and Schinñiedwind presents multiple aspects of womenhood and I really get dazzled with them.Bell hooks describes her black community and customs prevalent there and position of women as theydesired to be silent she says, " they were intended to silence me' in the essay named " talking back' .that's true 'and her saying 'is not Ekta Kapoor's serials in star t v also dealing same issue ' a voice to women's new thinking to prevalent relations.I really enjoy all these gossips about women.

Alaxnder bridge by Willa Cather presents the love story of a man who does suicide though it appears as accident as his body is found beneath the bridge.Sometimes we could not realize the way to lead your life is confusion of being return to his beloved or desire to be faithful his wife made him confused.really hear touching,realistic' expression  of human life around Paris and Newyork .love 'a case, uncertainty 'a question mark' never has exact definition.
The desire to know anything and learn something never ends,none of book could satisfy the desire of being learned although I find myself fool , a man of zero lever , never learned something, a dull personality and lazy features.The social medias also fails to present myself but still I try.The desire of being "known" remains unfulfilled.And the topic of " women" has been become a complicated matter to me.As a women I always tried to understand,somebody remarked in facebook " women is mysterious" and I tried to comment it saying nothing but I have no definition of it.After all it ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment