Tuesday 6 August 2013

Reality of being





Some one pasted somewhere in facebook that there was fog in Kathmandu in early morning .I tried to explore the fact and found it was a picture which revealed about the climate change. Reading his status I just began to remember him. He is from my locality and his house was near the temple about whom I would like to mention here.

The temple’s name is Baba Bard Goriya, which is associated to Lord Shiva and it consists of historical, economical, geographical, social and religious significance around the locality. It is situated three kilometers away from the highways and many vehicles were there.
 
 There is someone on the yard.You know,the softness of your words, the light eyes remind me those girls, they were beautiful of course, as their whole morning used to go in preparation of being beautiful for many hours and I really enjoyed their being and appreciated the goodness of beings smart girls. But once in a family discussion they opened their mouth that they thought me could not bear their beauty and monetary status they had. It was a humorous joke for me the nature has given the beauty to each its living things and non living things and people feel “I am such a bad creature” trying to revert the law of nature by feeling so.

There was the news of selling daughter for money in Jahagirpuri by her family to earn,I concentrated to the news ,the girl was fifteen ,and got lost somewhere  on the way to Muradabad and the police found her in Sambhal .Poverty is such a disease which eats humanity but it was not due to poverty the parents did so ,it was marketing of poverty to hide your crimes.

The photo in news paper reminded me the different aspects of his personality, I observed he was so handsome, delicate in nature but his innocence has been his weapon to cheat people. I really appreciate of making people fool in the name of cultural values. He was most selfish person in life like his mother who can ruin the life for anyone. His speech, statements, proposals, values on social reformations are spread everywhere and people are still appreciating them .I laugh at the situation how artificiality gets victory in human life, so one can dramatize and hid the reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment