Friday 27 September 2013

Writing and me

"Writing" is the matter of writing , a way to present discourse , a way of expressing love,a way of presenting ideas between people .Such definitions are seen everywhere but I could not explore out the exact meaning of writing.Once I got to read a theory that said "there is no exact signified of each signifier,so no real meaning can be pointed out".My focus is also going on same track,unaware about contemporary news I just hang out through Facebook to derive the meanings out of  the statuses presented by various people.

Sometimes I feel absolutely empty , I close my eyes and tries to search the value of " truth" , try to locate" truth" in my mind but fails to do.Even I pasted in Facebook to explore the exact definition of" truth" but that also went in vain.The various definitions were made but could not satisfy me I felt the ghost of Derrida had me caught from everywhere.
The exact scenario of Nepal is very confusing ,there has been various news about the then "society " how it has been changing throughout the time. Eventually my small baby’s cry makes me out of concentration but still I try to locate myself , I try to write something but the bottom of deletion controls me contentiously. There are various medias which enhances the writing skills but I fails to grab the opportunity because "inability to do something is my feature",as I am a "fool"  in reality who does not have comprehension power to understand the thought of Plato , Aristotle and kept watching the faces of lecturer in colleges while they deliver the package of information in class.

So,writing became a challenge to me ,my madness could not help me to learn something ,the disaster of being ignorant never leaves me anywhere  and the definition of " writing"  also made a way to my downfall as I always have been a " fool" .

There has been problems in products of Noodles's company which shocked the public and made them turn to local food , the problem of bird flu also exist here which made people turn towards red meat and fish,even the article about 13 girls made captive in Shantinagar Bhatti of Kathmandu  problematizes the rule of law in Kathmandu Valley and it's writing which collected these news in Gorkhapatra which enables me to learn these facts .

The various publication house in Kathmandu and other places makes a panorama how the world is connected through writing and I found hanging around them because "writing" attracts me towards it but  proves me a "fool ".Salute to "writing"and salute to" my foolishness" makes me able to write something everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment