Sunday 13 October 2013

The Prodigal Son

The Prodigal Son 
and Luke
my love 
my existence makes
me aware of it




Oh Luke
Do you know
me also like younger one
running here and went there 
with no destination
with no aim
just got awaken as 
Sociology wanted me to understand the society






In and between theory of university
in mid of election as Dashain Navami welcomes here
I wanna to ask you Luke 
Can political stability of Nepal be stopped
Will be there peace
Are we are being  the prodigal son 
and our land a waste
where political play never leaves us in peace









The disputes of being innocence 
the dispute to get the posts 
the resignation 
the miking
the pamphalate
the notice
will prodigal son will return 
will be there unity there in them


Let's sing 
a song of unification
a voice of cultural intolarance
Let's make the society united 
with the voice humanity 
where prodigal son 
 never remains a fake.



No comments:

Post a Comment