Tuesday 5 November 2013

cough




The book ,the pen ,the sadness prevalent here impelled me to rethink about the matter
The baby coughing near me shocked to know the definitions as they led themselves inside them
    The dirty clothes,the rainy season and still I coughing dear, the cough has been the dilemma
    this is the cough of insecurity,which engulfed me from many years as I remain as a terminator


  A disaster in front of all,the body of pain,the sad package,like the garbage nearby my home
  she was standing near me , squeezing the lemon nearby it ,the sense of vomit made me crazy
  A handicapped man begged for coin ,but still I as street begger ,never left chance to steal it
  The cough of beggery,the cough of poverty are my definitions,my name is cough ,i am cough 


She spitted at my face ,I licked it ,it was salty dear,her richness made me to do so
The urine the dog had on me on the street where I lied made me never sad
It was my destiny dear,I am not living ,a corpse never feel hurt dear
My poverty is my identity and I remain always uncountable in the location

The flesh of girls are the matter to be eat dear,the pain of poverty of never let them to live
They are made woman before growing in the name of marriage with the old man
Even they are sold in cheaper rate as they are orphan and less costy dear
The coughness,the roughness,the sadness are still included in here 


As a frog the nihilism makes the song of brutalism,the lamentation of marxism still are heard
The election,the street boys,the sold poor girls,the poor child of the slums,the beggers 
The pain has eaten me ,the cough has continous still I want to stand in the pain
The cough has been my fever ,my aim to vomit ,to cough ,to lament the song of poverty 

No comments:

Post a Comment