Tuesday 5 November 2013

Speaking










Robert Frost and his "The Road Not Taken"
has been my concentration
from the last week with a cup of tea
As Judith A.Stanford says
the uncertainty to select something
remains with me ,dominates me


The days are passed by
the lovely environment,the flowery scent had occupied me
the comments in facebook are still the matter of focus
with the exchange of deepawali wish to chhath
Are you crazy dude ? colored with crazy colors
like the rainbow in the sky,the discussions are still held here

She fell down with the large belly she had,she is twenty three
with the baby in womb,still her focus in gold seems unfinished
less tensed about the baby she was concerned with fitness
Is she mother dear ,a money minded ,showy whom I donot like
The festive moments made me angry dear as she was careless


The bigness of elephant,the thickness of tree,the loudness of " election"
stands here as the " vomit" which are still hanged with the rudesness  of life
the brutality of the lady,the dark skineed girl ,the selfish man are still laughing
do you the pain of the life makes me weaker day by day till now
still the siren of police control on the road makes me more fearful


The red bird peeping on the picture ,the small elephant on mountain
the boat,the water the globe the book ,the watch flowery vase ,table
window,pen letter with stamp were the cover of the book
The cursive bold italic designs made the book vivid
Am I same dear like the book with colorful face
with multiplicity ,with vividness inside the heart




No comments:

Post a Comment