Sunday 7 August 2016

my need

i need identity ,
i need you ,
 i am fighting with you,
i just wanna to be wid you,

i want to introduce myself.
i need friends wid me ,
can you help.please help i need friend.
i want to be part with you ,

the way god shiva and parbati are interrelated ,
i wanna to sing a song of harmony with you,
 my two eyes seek you, i need you , 
just i need you,

your presence makes me confident.
lets celebrate the humanity,
lets celebrate love,
lets celebrate life erasing the disruptions,

you visit lotus temple,
you visit the world.
you gonna to isckon but you ran to gurudwara,
lets celbrate love,happiness,colors,beauty,music and your presence in my life.

 i need the words from sky,
 i,relate with you god,its internet ,my shiva from the sky,
its wifi my parbati,
its cable my ganesh to explore my self,

its facebook my mark to love myself,
its my google to searcbh myself,
its my kirtipur to name my country,
its my delhi to narrate the story of mahabharat,

its my lalitpur to relate malla kings ,
its my life to love you ,
its my smile to depict you,
its my nehru place to sishmahal for us,

its my kaushabi/baishali to relate u,
its my thame to sing a song,
its my grammar to violate,
its my lexical definition to be sleep on street.
sad face of khasibazar road,the muddy way relate

No comments:

Post a Comment