Sunday 17 September 2017

To Pretend Something

I have been surprised at my motif being realistic in nonesense I assume what I can imagine as graphic design or different icons as visual images in my consciousness and pretend to know and comprehend something clearly.The foolish act symbolized nothing just a routine in life.The obstacles of being realistic in mid of non real things is of course a challenge and I just type to relocate the words as meaning.

The definition border arises in front of my eyes when Identity topics are discussed,analyzed,sorted,examplified as need of time and I keep on asking myself for being engaged in non related issue.Life keeps on demanding the results which you cannot secure and the day becomes a collections of memory packages of ideas which other generate around you to correspond as a true sign.You just keep on playing with the black inks on a paper or the keyboard states the terminology packages as real pickle out of which you gain nothing but the wholesale of the interpretations focused on timely divisions.The process keeps on running and the vibrations on mobile kept on interfering the talks you start to recollect as your namely definition of the knowledge pack.

The pretension under goggle remain questionable,someone asked me ,why do you wear goggles ?I had no valid reason about the question and just tried to keep a distance out of it.I know nothing can be elaborated until and unless the hearer has the interest to listener and my moody habit was the consequence of such nonesense questions I face in daily conversations.Whenever question marks are put with the non referential statements to sort out of nothing I just remain silent and pretend something again like a statue.

Pretensions are part of life and the valid reason of enjoying it has the loneliness,you jot down multiple questions out of non sense and make a non sense web like an insane and try to interrelate in web of questionnare in your mind and tackle them one by one in leisure period when conversations are on the top they spilt as if they have the interlink with them.

The monument with black color ,the greenery around and the crowd with question has nothing to do with pretensions ,they remain part of same pretensions as whole where I become a part only ,the irritation caused by the blank sheet of question become my interest in that moment and once again I try to pretend something I do not know myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment