Saturday 6 January 2018

Bhanepchi Ulto Cycle Kerwani Wala Bhoot Khetma,the ghost bicycle rider in Kerwani



The seventh January of 2018 has lots of stories as it has been making the days colder day by day,the various seminars and conferences about Toxicity with gestural exposition of youtube and different media channel,the  Hindi mythic narrative of Chole Deshka Raja where all females are suffering from mass sexual violation via Kashmora two when the Hindi Dish Tv joined at my home,the stories of human rights and youtube videos for kids have been appealing the intuitive power of communication through nerves.I remember an old lady who took me to Harmonium classes as she belong to Satam Syangja and her relatives from Gyadi were there to discuss about Kushma Bajar,we all gathered to watch the film Chino at Cinema Hall and planned for next Nepali Singing Competition based on Shiva Shrestha Films.

The beautiful books,library and other garden of Rastrabhasa school,supermarket of Duliyajan,Oil India Residents and Chabua Assam where British found the tea plants and started tea plantations there were the mythic messages and glimpses from childhood,there are my many school mates from Syangja ,Pokhara  ,Parbat and Baglung who are tea owners in Assam and Arunachal Pradesh and still produces very good amount of tea to local markets.The best thing I remember the Punditji from Kunchebari Bishnu Prasad Poudel who nominalized my  name and relate me everything,he used to describe the each and minor incidents of my life but he gave the house pattern ,landside areas where I will have my future life ,my identity and other minor things as if fortune is the necessity of determination of life,when I reached Kushma market I saw the house he described ,a lady with red saree and long hair ,said me Doctor Sahab I was impressed with her and went for Kushma Bridge.


The location with spatial and temporal significance like local markets of Syangja,Parbat , Baglung and Butwal-Khasyauli ,Dharke,Malekhu,Raksaul,Gorakhpur,Pathibhara Temple,Karfok school,Lalbandi areas,Mithila Anchal and other local areas like Char ali and Dharan still have the same message of love as you just love to travel the area to know the local areas and cuisine,temple,scenery and other visual images which basically have the package of varied ttruths,the Bharatnatyam classes in Padmakanya Campus and creative writing courses of Tribhuvan Un iversity ,the discussion about Bhaiarahawa area in Oxford Publication when Baglung groups gather for hot topic discussion with four tea of cups how university associate for book publication still I just jump toward Kerwani where Ghostrider in a bicycle travel in farms.

It was our saila dai near Baba Bard Goriya Temple who prescribe minute details of forshadowing ghost in mental images and import in writing tendency ,the green farms with Peepal tree with ghost made me curious I started  using my small bicycle to find out him how the handsome ghost travel around but still he is away.Everytime,I read the Story of Donga,where dog as protagonist gets the monstrous shape when a special fortune occurs at midnight in a year makes me frightened as all the toxic gossip deal nothing primary about such things when they lecture about specism ,only observation about non human materials do not deal with paranormal words which are still matter of exploration.The mythic pickling of the things are basis to observe the world with new idea and my desire of being smarty in eyes of mother get fulfilled when I start my narratalogy ,Bhanepchi Ulto Cycle Kerwani Wala Bhoot Khetma,the ghost  bicycle rider in Kerwani.


No comments:

Post a Comment