Thursday 25 January 2018

Kamal Karte ho Pandey Ji

The words of loveletter to my first lover is very interesting he was just two years old and I was 1.5 months and mom uses the terminology like Lacan and Freud to make me bore ,I know I never like R R Campus teachers specially Dr.Hari Rijal who just focused on poetry and I never read carefully books by Shyam and Soni because they were very boring pieces in Tribhuvan University ,I know making pickles of all poetry when I get books of Dr.Birendra Pandey and his waterbottle and mithila story gave me headache ,time and again he focuses on writing skills which makes me angry everyday.I just keep on eating beetle nut -suparies to digest his lectures easily and keep on commenting what a boring man dude.

Again somebody with wife was crossing nearby Tribhuvan University ,he was never handsome and his doctrine was very bad ,oh my god,how can I have the boiled water in water glass when in rainy season we can make fun of him.His furious mood is the best spice you get in life to laugh at a corner how his wife tolerates everyday,sleeping with bed with laptop and ordering with market pen makes him perfect every minutes,he keeps on using piles of books with a blush as he is going to meet his own Jesus in front of him on the tables he keeps on correcting notes he gets everyday.

You just know how to be Dhamal in a day,the story of Banana Kofta and All Zazeera Discourses with youtube version of movies using google site has  made me my own  half girlfriend,the Cleopatra mood of the female protagonist in Tribhuvan University canteen,the beautiful jackets of Norway brand with designed mobiles and gadgets make you rethink is my pickle tasty.Oh,my god ,somebody was parting in youtube vines and I went to flashbacks how my innocence smile was the debate matter when corruption named parting appear in  my class where I was a nursery kid.


Pedagogy and pedagogy,power point and powerpoint and smiles with black tea made me confused everyday ,why guys make fun of the the lines -references given in books how they are managed,momma what do you mean by English and versions of truths in facebook,how to select DP for everyone ,how to prepare notes for exam and how to ride in bike everyday when you know nothing a nonsense joke of you to communicate every pals of your life,a handsome guy from Delhi started making myth of Rajasthan tour I was furious for not getting video  clips .

Then suddenly , the resurrection power of knowledge came to my mind ,I became so talented in a  moment started eating pickles of mango with chapati and hot milk tea gave me answer ,o lazy bone with big stomach , why do not you read once to learn something in each pal as the entire universe asking you with cold air to be concerntrated and you just say Kamal Karte ho Pandey ji.Its not Pandey , who does Kamal everyday,its me who does Dhamal here,do you know me dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment