Sunday 16 April 2017

Story of Lokanand Swami jyu and his presence for Baba Baba Bard Goriya Temple

Swami Lokananda was born in Syanga district in bhramin family of Nepal born on december 30, 1967.AD(paush 15 2024 BS. Swami g. from his childhood, he showed inclination towards spirituality and God realization. As a guru, Acharya shree 1008 kaushalendra prasad maharaj shree swaminarayan samprdaya taught him bhaktimarg and that all religions are true, and service to man was the most effective worship of God. He conducted hundreds of public and private lectures and classes, Vedanta bhaktidarshan and Yoga in Nepal india and all around countries world.

His presence is Baba Bard Goriya Temple is a great news for me,I have been watching the videos uploaded in youtube and tried to analyse him,I just love the way he writes in a paper and delivers his message from paper.When he arrived in Baba Bard Goriya temple,Kerwani,Nawalparasee,Bhola Neupane bhenaju went to  welcome.His presence and blessing to all devotees in temple was not less improtant,the enthuastic team of Baba Bard Goriya Temple to relate the spiritual environment in such Kaliyug worked a lot with Lokand Swami and all the guidance through to the temple committee is a great thing.

I do know why the world of Spirituality always has a greater space in our life,of course the scents made of local herbs help us to feel that we are wishing our God with closed eyes to relate with him,to be one with God or oneness is linked with meditation is possible when stand in a holy place with such holy spirit named Lokanand Swami,his ideas ,presentation and the guidance is the most important part of our life,we beings are always guided by our nature whom we regard God or truth when we close our eyes ,the feel to be with One is not less important and our dynosiac part of humanity or unconscious mind also start taking glimpses.The dreams of Temples,greenery every night I feel or any of my known person feels is the same ,the sense of unity with something we name God,truth,being,love or nature.

There have been multiple analysis of God through medias and my ignorance makes me unable to relate all things in one page but seeing a laptop nearby and an iphone nearby help a lot to play with keyboard to shape the dreams,words,images and sounds I feel as a blog,no idea why blog created and the relation between other social media but I know it has been helping to communicate to you all with the picture I collect everyday,the videos of Lokanand Swami ,the detailed analysis by all the teachers and spiritual leaders from my areas as elder team help me a lot to understand Lokanand Swami.I just love the moment of his presence in our temple areas where we grow as child and participate as devotee .

No comments:

Post a Comment