Friday 2 February 2018

Robbery In Nawalparasi Sunwal Jaraha in 2056 adand Royal Palace Massacre News in 2058 AD

Many years I spent my school time and college time running after nonesense books as I lazy like Kumbhakarna,I took my cycle and ran towards forests and college as momma always focused me on household task and I had to cheat all the task of my life to be free.A lazy bone who always felt to comb hair properly wanted to be good.Again in 206 8 I started visiting Anamnagar Tamu Sangh and Sopal Somaj Sangathan that was the same what my granny and my uncles continued to talk about local Nepali language,food,clothing and cultural aspect from child to elder one focused on same local ness of Nepaliness,I started singing Masakkali Delhi  and Dhakal topi Nepali.


You met Mr.Rabinder Singh ,mama of King Mahendra at home and start lecturing a lot,you go to Narayanhity Palace and chitchat in canteen where Nepalese Armies provide you lot of information and your run towards Nagarjun Forest in 2010 Ad ,where your small bhai named Gyanu is sleeping with no tension with a smile ,you just take tense he start working and I just start singing the song  of 

Choti Choti Gaiya Chotay Chotay Gwaal 
Chotoso Mero Madan Gopal 
 Aage Aage Gaiya Pichay Pichay Gwaal
 Beech-May Mero Madan Gopal
 Choti Choti Gaiya Chotay Chotay Gwaal 
Chotoso Mero Madan Gopal 
 Kaari Kaari Gaiya Goray Goray Gwaal 
Shyam Baran Mero Madan Gopal
 Choti Choti Gaiya Chotay Chotay Gwaal
 Chotoso Mero Madan Gopal 
 Ghaasn Khaavay Gaiya Dhudh Peevay 
Gwaal Maakhan Khaavay Mero Madan Gopal
 Choti Choti Gaiya Chotay Chotay Gwaal
 Chotoso Mero Madan Gopal 
 Choti Choti Lakuti Chotay Chotay Haath
 Bansi Bajaaway Mero Madan Gopal
 Choti Choti Gaiya Chotay Chotay Gwaal
 Chotoso Mero Madan Gopal 
Choti Choti Sakhiyaan Madhuban Baal Raas Rachaaway Mero Madan Gopal
 Choti Choti Gaiya Chotay Chotay Gwaal 
Chotoso Mero Madan Gopal 
 Choti Choti Gaiya Chotay Chotay Gwaal
 Chotoso Mero Madan Gopal




brother       

IPA: /ˈbɹʌð.ə/, ˈbrʌðə(r), ˈbrʌðər, /ˈbɹʌð.ɚ/, ˈbrʌðə; Type: verb, noun, interjection;




  • दाजु
    { noun }
    male sibling
Son of the same parents as another person.
A male child descended from the same parents.

Brother  

Type: noun;
Title of respect for an adult male member of a religious or fraternal order.
Formal title for any male member of a religious or fraternal organization.
So I started playing with facebook DP of my bhai Narayan Dhakal ,who was bhai like my Gyanu Bhai ,Gyanu Bhai ,Gyanu Bhai  since 2010AD to 2018 February. 

Gyanu Bhai ,Gyanu Bhai  
Gyanu Bhai ,Gyanu Bhai   
Gyanu Bhai ,Gyanu Bhai  
Gyanu Bhai ,Gyanu Bhai   

Gyanu Bhai ,Gyanu Bhai  
Gyanu Bhai ,Gyanu Bhai   

Gyanu Bhai ,Gyanu Bhai  
Gyanu Bhai ,Gyanu Bhai   
Gyanu Bhai ,Gyanu Bhai  
Gyanu Bhai ,Gyanu Bhai   

In a news Singer Amrit shows footpath from Kathmandu to other aresas of Nepal ,I started the song of Gabbar Singh Kitne Aadmi them ,ye Basanti Naamki Royal Palace,Politics and Singdarbar .

So ,I start the play of Ukhan Tukka to make pickle ,the police camp and moist camp in Bhumahi and Jargaha Areas saved us from Dacoits but the Nepal Television depicted Kathmandu Blasts in tears ,nobody helped Kathmandu ,though the song of Damma re Damma Re Mit Gaye was shooted in here and many movies were shooted.

I lazy bone just feeling sleepy now.Have a a good day.Dear Mark Jukerberg,we love eachother everyday to study the blogs ,reacts to eachother,I have got many books about Jews and I love them too ,I had a Jew Teacher in Lajimpat we girl made pickle of him with our blush but he was priest,the bad habit making prank by this lazy bone never goes.

You just try once Nepali Dhakatopi once with Nepali Daurasuruwal with Gundruk and you will smile like me  and sleep peacefully.This is not love letter at all or recipe book for you ,its just a statement of problem to generate logic of invalid statements as if I know the world.My real name is 5 rupaiya.

Me with bhai ,like Gyanu Bhai he sleeps while taking photoes ,he pays loans for me when I am absent .I have two brother who pay my loans and if they are absent then I have to pay and if I get lost my mom dad otherwise my lineage will pay all the loans of my home that is sweet home.It is called Byaje Paija to pay.During earthquake I called Dr.Ganeshman Gurung ,oldy from Delhi to inquire about all lineages ,he said all are safe .I calculate everything with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment