Wednesday 6 August 2014

FOOD RECIPE

I do not have the fixed idea of writing something for what do I write ? Actually ,writing something makes me calm in loneliness and without preparation I just write down the words in blogs and just keep on editing if I feel there may be any grammatical mistake.Mistakes are part of my life and I never hesitate to state I that I am a fool who never learned something in school days.My foolishness has reached to masters level where I was defined the best fool in class,so with the dumb personality I thought to learn multiple things at once.

My interest began in computer,dance,book , cooking and  other things which  I could handle little bit ,but cooking like a chef was my deep interest.I began to think to take classes but no thing worked.That's why ,I started to run after cookery shows of Sanjeeb Kapoor. Even TLC,FOOD FOOD,ZEE KHANA KHAZANA became my interests  but to be Indian Masterchef failed within short period as I failed the preliminary test held there.

To be a good cook what are the essential points ,this question made me shocked because I never learned by heart  .I just  ran for hospital and took some digestive pills during the cookery classes after having lots of meal ,actually my hippopotamus body became  the result to cookery show which I watched regularly ,which made my tongue greedy towards junk food and oily -spicy food outside .To my interest of being a good cook became a myth but it made me food lover within short time.
Anyway I had suffered a lot through it   but I feel  the trend of organizing cookery show in those television channels as they are trying to promote those show by providing gifts to the chefs who are working there ,visiting world's best food corner  and stating the different ingredients has increased a lot .From continental food to Indian Food ,everything is experimented here to bring a short of unity among food-lovers from various corners of the world. I just want to say just keep on eating food and remain healthy because we are food lovers and our journey of food exploration has been being limited around MacDonald ,pizza hut,KFC so lets be broad minded and experiment each cuisine.

No comments:

Post a Comment