Friday 1 August 2014

Who am I ?

This is the magical word for me ? There has been a lot of questions ,who am I ? I could not decide the reason behind this ? Somebody called me darlu,  I could  not mean the word and kept on chatting a long time? Today I had to decide whether I need to inquire my existence or just laugh on the remarks  people made upon me.I remember the days people used to say education makes one able to understand everything but my ignorance has begun when I completed my masters.I felt I am standing in dark where no ways are seen still I tried to relate the things from various corners but life is not as magical as we imagine.Although the moments from childhood to adulthood brings a lot of experiences but one never becomes self aware of the problematic situation because we always want to make a land of happiness and our identity leaks beside the garbage of the life in which we keep on floating .....

No comments:

Post a Comment