Sunday 19 March 2017

Can you Give me the exact details of Girinagar

I heard somewhere may be in Lalkuwa where I had been seaching a job in @Hitachi  dealer to work in marketing sector but my incomplete knowledge and ignorance of grammatical rules and sleeping habit gave me no way,I tried a lot to improve my habit of avoiding laziness but the dumbness is the sign of love of life and a part of foodie tapasya and I just love food and search the nonesense answer of the life everyday,sitting in a desk of Dwarka sector I was asked the question ,do you know the location govindpuri,my fattty face had empty brain gave no signal to my heart and I just kept on peeping to others.Oh my god,she is sleeping somebody said,I started feeling sleepy in the same desk.

Many hours passed I kept silence ,somebody arrived there taking a map in oppo mobile and hand print map to analsis the details ,I tried to have a look only but failed nobody could teach me anything,I  just brought a cup of tea to listen them,the children standing nearby helped me a lot to understand bus route and metro route to girinagar then only I realize the value of knowing something in a day ,in an hour,in a minute,in a second like the tortoise and tried to note down in a short diary.The help was blissful moment .

No comments:

Post a Comment