Sunday 19 March 2017

Taichin Chyura snacks and local mutton guff

Somebody asked me why do not  you write properly ,I was the most stupid student in school and a bewakuf cannot be changed ,many times idiots like me give a nonesense answer from the corner of class with the tears in eyes and mom made mutton with taichin chyura give me most pleasant moment to me  ,I love timmur flavored silam chutney which is very spicy in taste with mutton  which creates magic in mouth.I confess a lazy bone can not be changed throughout life although friends can be changed,you never forget a beautfiul girl with jire khursani achar nearby Panga ,Kirtipur who served lots of  murstard flavored chilly pickle while she came to have local syangjali tama soup at my home.We both enjoyed the warm days in Kirtipur playground singing the songs of books to memorize as answer for the examination.

Days passed on ,the desire to learn Nepali fonts never ended ,every second of my life became important,I kept on thinking and observing colors with her and the tasty food items prepared in group and having in dark forests areas around Kirtipur areas was the best charm,we just traveled around everyday and tried to celebrate the days happily in need.

From TU canteen to Dakshinkali we enjoyed the same moments ,the charm of being loved ,having guff  and gossips with partners in leisure period and having selfie all the time.You just love the pureness of nature and blissful moment of life to visit the green and dark forests to memorize friends- bonding during school life and university life,everyday snacks selections in friends circle is also one of the part of my life.I just feel the days in Kirtpur and missed days there with my bonds named friends and chichat or guff of the different topics raised there.

No comments:

Post a Comment