Thursday 16 March 2017

Devibhagawat in Baba Bard Goriya Temple

The question is very simple in presentation but meaning is deep or underlying sometimes I wonder people ask question which has very simple meaning in it and the public gathering and detailed analysis of field or spot with the mass observation to deal with local language ,cuisine,oneness and the communication with colors and flavors with earthly ornaments named herbs and shurbs and beautiful presentation is interesting matter.I saw a beautiful girl working with children in need as a girl I felt surprised ,I did not know how to act only my eyes analyzed and my fingers pressed the buttons of laptop.

Devibhagawat has been the most interesting event for my mom,she wanted to do a puja in a temple she loved and Baba Bard Goriya Temple has been her first choice,the mango tress there and statues where I always tried to touch to realize Lord Shiva in my self.I do not know the exact idea of being good human being in presentable manner but I know I have the sense to be good and feel good although I am found being fragile in many matters and my self realization of being good comes with the smell of agarbattee ,made of local herbs and prasad using local ghee and other products.I just remember how we ran around the mango tress and searched each ripe mango during summer with friends and my friends circle were very curious about the clean water of Bhumahi River where we spent our whole days with friends .

If you are a member of  the village where green forest welcome you everyday ,you just love jamun there,and if there is Puja in the temple you just love to be a devotee with ringbell of temple and Baba Bard Goriya Temple has been a heart for us ,we gathered there and chitchat all the thing there,our local handmade gundro was the best mat for us and the decoration with wild shurbs was the best part of our days and listened the priests preaching the texts of Puran related to Devi Mata.

According to Devi Bhagawat Purana, Adi Para Shakti, the Goddess or Devi, is the Supreme Being who is recognised as Para Brahman. Devi Bhagawat MahaPurana suggests that Adi Parashakti is the original creator, observer and destroyer of the whole universe. In short, she is Adi Shakti. It says that Lord Shiva worshiped and meditated on Adishakti for thousands of years, using the beej mantra "Kleem". She then incarnated in front of him in the form of Sidhidaatri as such she appeared from the left half of Lord Shiva. The same purana mentions Parvati, the goddess of power and beauty, is considered her Sagun Swaroop (manifested form). Adi Shakti, the primordial power behind the universe, takes birth as Parvati. Recognising this connection, Parvati is known as Adi Shakti.
The Goddess Adi Para shakti is also considered to be the truly supreme spirit without form (Param Atman). She is the Great Goddess, and all other goddesses and even all the gods are her various forms, says the Devi Gita from Shakti Mahabhagawat Purana. This Purana mentions that Parvati is the "saguna swaroop" or manifested form. According to the Devi Bhagwata Purana, Parvati is the lineal progenitor of all other goddesses (who are essentially her various forms and names). It is believed that Adi Shakti divided herself into the material Shakti (as Durga or Parvati), Vidya Shakti (as Kali), and Maya Shakti (as Yog Maya). So, it means that all the goddesses are essentially incarnations of the same principle Mother form.
Maa Saraswati is the first incarnation of Goddess Adi Para Shakti. She represents the Sattva Guna and is the "shakti" (consort) of Lord Brahma. She is the goddess of wisdom, creation and learning. She is the source of all the arts. She was created from the body of Mother Parvati and is the embodiment of her hard work, spirituality and devotion. She is also known as Ambika Devi as per the Durga Saptashati.
In Devi Mahatmyam, Trimurti and demigods praise Adi shakti ~ We bow to the first female (Narayani), The eternal energy who creates, sustains and destroys all the elements i.e. tatva and the one who is truly supreme spirit (Nirgun) at the time who encapsulate all the attributes for Generation, Observation and destruction.
 
Such mass celebration of such purans help me a lot to understand everything around me,the books from Banaras  ,visual images and other presentation of statues with prasad helped me a lot to realize the word trust in self.I Know Baba Bard Goriya temple is the temple of Lord Shiva and Devi is her part and my mind always asks the questions about Gayatree mantra used there what is the reason we just feel you when you come to our mind as spell and as love when we are alone thinking of you.
 
I just tried to make a sketch of my friends ,watched televisions shows ,used some gadgets but I never understand the value of bhandara in such Bhagawat,why they make us so dynosiac even if we try to be part of Lord Shiva,a story from Sunwal to Amar Pokharee,Kul Mandir all stand as a visual image to my eyes and I just keep on dreaming them all the time and feel meditation as remedy when I take part in such Bhagawat held in Baba Bard Goriya temple by the committee members there.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment