Tuesday 20 February 2018

Bhaiyo Aur Bahano Ham Tribhuvan University Mai Ghumte Hai

Dekho Bhaiya ,
Pappu ko Lekar
 Bajpeyi ko Godi mai 
loree sunate huye
Kahat Modi 
Pal Pal Gungunake
Mohe Nepal lage 
Babari si.

Kahe kahe
yi Basudha
bhai pawan si
mohe 

The days passed ,lunch of Modee Bus to Nepal and different initiation to Nepal is not a joke at all.I just sleeping like a kid on my bed and dreaming to visit Tribhuvan University ,you know Amit and me with Pappu sang the song of Solomon,I always make pickle of English language,whenever I heard anybody speaking English and writing seminars worldwide I get sick to reach everywhere the clock wall of Tribhuvan University with Proffessors been sending love letter to me ,I have been sleeping in Din Dayal Marg with Gujarati Dishes but momma told me visit Nepal sometimes to enjoy Pashupatinath Temple with Om Namah Shivay Raag.Of course Bag Bhairav Jatra is my favorite again I start singing Bhaiyo aur Bahano with my Amit and Pappu.

His excellency Ambassador of Pakistan to Nepal Dr Mazhar Javed showed his august presence to visit Tribhuvan University Vice-Chancellor Prof. Dr. Tirth Raj Khaniya at his office at 11 a.m. along with Javed Ahmed Umrani, Deputy Chief of Mission. During the occasion he wished to contribute to Tribhuvan University by offering some infrastructure building projects.Earlier TU Rector Prof. Dr. Sudha Tripathi and Registrar Mr. Dilli Ram Upreti had also briefly talked to His Excellency Ambasador Dr. Javed, who later went to visit the possible sites together with Prof. Dr. Bhupa P. Dhamala, the Executive Director of the Centre for International Relations, Subhas Kanel, Chief of the General Administration Division and engineers Dr. Rajan Suwal as well as Bishnu Khanal. The meeting was quite meaningful. Tribhuvan University is grateful to His Excellency Ambassador.


No comments:

Post a Comment