Sunday 4 February 2018

Momma What Does Robber or Daku Mean in Nepali Language .


 
Like tadka special everything is mere a story ,after roaming some years in Kathmandu I reached to New Delhi and started begging ,its my professional work since childhood,I used to be monitor in class and whenever there used to be vaccination program on Friday by local hospital or garden cleaning including sports I just tried to do report to my teachers.

I remember I reached to Namghar during lunch time in Duliyajan and prayed with flowers during lunchtime as they gave me prasad after aarti I just loved to have the prasad given by priests there and the kirtan during daytime,I just ran everywhere alone and met mom dad on Friday only as I was away from them.You just love to be part of the rhythm played by flute and other musical instrument there.In fact,Naamghar is a community prayer hall where the Hindus of Assam recite the name of God. . In the Assamese language, 'Naam' means prayer and 'Ghar'  means house. Hence, it is called Naamghar.  They are held in high esteem and are respected by the people. A Naamghar is not only a place of worship, but is also a centre of learning, an institution for imparting education, a community hall where people gather to discuss their social problems, a training centre of arts and crafts and above all, a centre of unity of the society. Namghars are also used for cultural activities associated a social congregation like Bhaona (drama) and dances.

The Namghar is usually a rectangular building with a gable, gablet or a hip roof raised on pillars the length of which is aligned in the east-west direction. The traditional thatch roof has been replaced in the late 20th century by corrugated tin sheets, and the timber or bamboo pillars by concrete ones. This hall usually has an outer wall, with the main entrance at the west end. There is a verandah around the outer wall, with windows and minor entrances on the north and south sides. Two parallel rows of pillars usually run along the length, with the northeast most pillar, called the lai khuta, carrying special significance. The floor is traditionally mud, replaced in recent times by concrete.

Primarily used as a prayer hall according to the Ekasarana traditions. Devotees sit in rows not facing the east but north and south facing each other that emphasizes the bhakat (the worshiper, or the congregation) which is one of the four reals of the religion. The region between the two north and south group is highly sanctimonious and is never treaded on, except for cleaning. The prayers are led by the leader called naam loguwa, who sits at the end of the central region facing the sanctum sanctorum.
 
The west end of the hall does not in general have doors and windows, though very often it leads to an independent room called MANIKUT (the jewel hut), also called bhajghar in western Assam, with its own roof. It houses idols representing the worshipful god, or a guru-asana (the guru's seat). It is fully walled, with either no windows or small ones and also function as a repository of important articles. This room is a later addition to the basic namghar structure.

The Namghors rarely have food service in the manner one sees in temples elsewhere in India. The mah-saul, or the fruit and soaked green lentil offerings, that are distributed after a service are almost always prepared at several homes, who are eligible to participate in food-serving. Those who serve food are called deus or deuris and are selected based on their standing in the community and religious knowledge and competence. This too is a privileged position. Therefore there never were kitchens/pantries associated with Namghors although this may be changing. 

When I started visiting Dhakalthok ,an uncle was sitting nearby me as he was Rajjyotishi of King Birendra,while having gaja he told me that King Birendra was very afraid of something misfortune,dated 2054 Magh time in Dhakalthok ,we knew the King lineage and laughed at him.I felt bored at him, of course King was a boring topic for me  ,I am a brahman  girl and he was Kshetri by caste and how rich is he I will not marry his lineage ,why this uncle gets tension of him,I started searching book and went to Sirindada of Syangja .I heard same news in Duliyajan Temple when the pundits were making jyotish meeting and discussed in Nepal something bad is going to happened dated on 1995 AD ,I thought why should I reach Nepal ,I know Duliyajan Supermarket ,so I had tea with my short skirt I reached to Duliyajan Bus Park ,I saw some central school children there and thought my child will study in same school but I returned to Nepal from Delhi.

Many things are irrelevant the definition of human right and criminal pyschology were the matter of discussion I ran after my journalists elders and ministers who gave so nice speech but reaching to Delhi I realized every begger  like me was the begger who ate peacefully rice and lentil in temples where rich always doubted and cried a lot with children.Since childhood who were villainized as thieves and docoits in television and serials were eating sambhar and chhole with Kulfi and rich in offices and supermarkets like jokers were with tears only.You just saw everyone happy with kids in mata ki jagaran when you get prasad like me at midnight unlike foolish rich.

It was my dhoti ,the monkey faced persona who brought story of Mahabharat to me taking the oath of Pashupatinath,Kya Parhte ho University mai dikhata hu amir aur garib Delhi mai ,cartoon ban gayi hai tu bhi sab amir logo ki tarah,chal hat.I loved the language and tone he used to me  and his peaceful language made me laugh ,since childhood I laughed at Gyanu.


Ha ha ha ha
gyanu gyanu ha ha ha

Nunu Gyanu Nunu Gyanu nunu
of course his brother said and died 

still he sleeps in the bed 
which I saw myself in Naryanhity Palace 
it was a small bed 
like a kid who sleep in cradle

his photoes and his smiles
how his momma cares
how he feels when his all family dies 
due to money and status

does he cry like a baby
does he weep like baby
have you seen Ramdev crying
have you seen Anna Hajare crying

How does Gandhi cry
Have you sing Halelulah 
Have you cried in Qawali
do you love to live

Momma,what does daku mean in Nepali language ,a hungry with sick body like a dead deer which is full of evil who sleep on the streets on Norway,Denmark and get jailed in abroad when they reach to abroad without  complete knowledge of local food and has not travel expenses in pocket bring iphone to you and died in ponds while taking selfie.Momma how do you feel you clean toilet ,why do you feel shame when you clean my potty ,can you touch garbage to clean at home so that you will never feel ashamed to clean potty and urine,Momma sameer will clean cow dung regularly and clean toilets at home so he will not feel shame in life.He will work in kitchen like his papa so he will be feel happy to understand home science as cleaning home and caring children like the benefits of world as I clean his potty and cook for Sameer like my sweet home,we took some classes of culinary arts in Padmakanya Campus on Friday.

Momma,I love to eat tasty cuisines like panipuri because during earthquake only panipuri and noodles were available,I want to make habit of being happy with Panipuri and noodles and biscuits at least my son will realize the value of every food items he get forgetting terms like poor or rich and poverty.He can sustain in life happilly when there is food scarcity .







No comments:

Post a Comment