Tuesday 27 February 2018

MY PLAN TO ACHHHAM ,WEST NEPAL,MOMMA I DO NOT LIKE WEST NEPAL ONLY I DO MIGRATE FROM THERE MOMMA I DO NOT LIKE WEST NEPAL MOMMA I DO NOT LIKE WEST NEPAL

They are believed to have originated from a place called Dhapuk in the Achham District of mid-western Nepal.[citation needed] Then they migrated towards the east including Syanja, Gorkha, and all the way to eastern Nepal.[citation needed] Dhakals were engaged in priestly and astrological works done by Bahun priests in the Kingdom of Gorkha. Astrologer Kulananda Dhakal used to counsel King Prithvi Narayan Shah before war.[2] Yaku {Bhojpur} is known as the Birta of Dhakal; Syanja, Gorkha, Terathum, Bhojpur and Syangja are famous places from which many Dhakals have emerged. Today, many Dhakals are also found in India, especially in the Darjeeling district of West Bengal, Sikkim, Assam and in Bhutan.[citation needed]


MOMMA I DO NOT LIKE WEST NEPAL
ONLY I DO MIGRATE FROM THERE

MOMMA I DO NOT LIKE WEST NEPAL
MOMMA I DO NOT LIKE WEST NEPAL

No comments:

Post a Comment