Thursday 8 March 2018

Delhi Is My Darling ,No Body Questions Me in Bhandaras Where I stand with Crowd

Uncles in our lineages jumped in mid and danced in crowd when they heard Sundar Kand ,Ramayan and aunts provided gangajal to be feel better.Its called mythic Ram never leave us wherever we stay and read the statements.It was Bhgawat in Triveni area in 1999ad April I spent some days with priests ,the magic of Balmiki Ashram and other powers in those priests is got by local girls when you visit the temples there,the location of Bhaisalotan to Tribeni Dham as I was taking dikshaa with all my relatives and the personal mantras from those temples were always fruitful.I just liked Gurus from Rajasthan came to Girinagar Delhi and other places came to different areas had the power of visions and they blessed other too if you are a true devotee.I just did Namaskar to them for blessing.You love Delhi as it has cultural shows like Triveni Dham Nawalparasi as I am a maniac of those cultural and mythic shows since childhood as they demonstrate minute details of humanity with dance ,music,spells and intonation where bodily gestures with rhythms creates sensation in mind.I just remember Jai Shambhoo on the way to Delhi ,Assam and Pashupatinath from Triveni Dham.


Delhi temples I enjoyed much and I visited them daily anyway,its a story of Delhiite ,you just love Delhi ,there is no question of this and that while visiting temple,in Bhandara ,the lines of muslims and christians with me a hindu is interesting for Prasad in such temples,Bhandara program of Delhi never questions anyone about religion ,everyone stands in same line and enjoy prasad in Delhi ,Delhi sings the songs of equality ,love and eternity in temples of masjid,I visited Majsid of Ratnapark where my cousins used to teach and I enjoyed to bring local perfumes from there for my attires.Delhi is Delhi and Delhiite is Delhitte.


New Delhi at three A.M
Just arrived by K.L.M
Left the airport in the heat
In the bus strange people meet
Driving through the starless night
Passing very unusual sights
Left the bus at five to five
Caught a taxi started to drive
He thought I was a millionaire
And accordingly put up the fare
Dawn was breaking in the east
Causing this hot night to cease
Mosquitos buzzing in my ears
Grating sound of clashing gears
Burning rubber filled the air
Taxi driver began to swear
The heat was burning my head was turning
It was then the car broke down
Just on the outskirts of town
A camel from the Dhrangadhra
Silently passed by our car
A vulture circled high above in the air
I had to shade my eyes to cover the glare
Sweating in the plastic seats
Hard to breathe in the increasing heat
Lying back my mind started to
Drift into an uneasy sleep
I dreamt I was in New Delhi
Slowly dying of la grippe

No comments:

Post a Comment