Sunday 11 March 2018

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL DHAKALTHOK ITS TRUE






HEY DHAKALTHOK
HEY PANCHAMUL
MY SWEETY 
MY BASANTI
MY JANE BHAHAR
 MY JANE TAMANNA

You're Beautiful"
My life is brilliant

My life is brilliant
My love is pure
I saw an angel
Of that I'm sure
She smiled at me on the subway
She was with another man
But I won't lose no sleep on that
'Cause I've got a plan

You're beautiful. You're beautiful
You're beautiful, it's true
I saw your face in a crowded place
And I don't know what to do
'Cause I'll never be with you

Yes, she caught my eye
As we walked on by
She could see from my face that I was
Fucking high
[Flying high - video/radio edited version]
And I don't think that I'll see her again
But we shared a moment that will last 'til the end

You're beautiful. You're beautiful
You're beautiful, it's true
I saw your face in a crowded place
And I don't know what to do
'Cause I'll never be with you

You're beautiful. You're beautiful
You're beautiful, it's true
There must be an angel with a smile on her face
When she thought up that I should be with you
But it's time to face the truth
I will never be with you



My Dhakathok darling its long time .I have been missing you my beloved ,my sweet Dhakalthok Panchamul.My piano of Dhakalthok Raag sings the qawali of Hamsar Hayat to Panchamul of Syangja too.

Many times in life, we can end up taking the people who are closest to our hearts for granted. I am so used to all of the wonderful things that you do for me and I never want you to think that I do not appreciate everything that you do for me and our relationship. Every minute of every day, I am always so grateful to have you in my life and in my heart.

I just wanted to let you know that how much I appreciate having you in my life. For helping me through the bad times and being there to help me celebrate the good times, I cherish all of the moments that we share together. There aren’t enough words in the dictionary for me to tell you how glad I am to have you in my life. I am so lucky to have you by my side. Everything you do for me never goes unnoticed. I don’t know what I did to deserve someone as wonderful as you, but I am eternally grateful to have your love, support, and affection. Thank you for being you, and for having me by your side.





MY FAVORITE CUISINE AT DHAKALTHOK HOME

Dal Bhat Tarkari can be considered as the National dish of Nepal.As a result Dal-bhat-tarkari (Nepali: दाल भात तरकारी) is eaten throughout Nepal. Dal is a soup made of lentils either with some spices or without. Nepali Khana is served with boiled rice grain either with vegetable curry(tarkari) or meat. Condiments are usually small amounts of extremely spicy chutney (चटनी) or pickle (achaar, अचार) which can be fresh or fermented. There are many people who prefer highly spice combination while on the other hand there are also many people who like less spices.  Other accompaniments may be sliced lemon (nibuwa) or lime (kagati) with fresh green-RED chili (hariyo-RATO khursani).



Ingredients for NEPALI KHANA SET / DAL BHAT TARKARI :
(1) Ingredients For Nepali AALU GOBI :
2 tsp Olive OIL
1/4 tsp Fenugreek Seeds
1/2 tsp Turmeric
2 Dry Red Chilli
1/2 cup Chopped Onion
4 medium size potato
1/3 cup Green spring Onion Finely Chopped
1/2 Cauliflower (GOBI)
2 tsp Fresh Ginger/Garlic Paste
Salt to Taste
1/3 Cumin Powder
1 tsp Red Chilli powder
1/2 cup tomatoes
coriander leaves for Garnish.
(2 )Ingredients For Nepali Chicken meat:
2 tsp sunflower Oil
Black peppercorns, mace, cinnamon, cloves, brown cardamom, tejpatta.
1/4 tsp Cumin Seeds
1/ 3 cup Chopped Onion
4 Green Chilli
1/3 tsp Turmeric Powder
1kg chicken meat
1/3 cup Green spring Onion Finely Chopped
salt to test
1 tsp Red Chili Powder
1/3 Coriander Powder
2 tsp Fresh Ginger/Garlic Paste
1/2 cup tomato puree
coriander leaves for Garnish.
(3 )Ingredients For Nepali Daal/ Black Lentils:
800ml Water
200-gram Black Lentils
1/4 cup Chopped Onion
1/3 tsp Turmeric Powder
salt to test
2 tsp ghee
1/4 tsp Cumin Seeds
1/3 Himalayan Herb Jimbo dried leaves of a local onion species – (जिम्बु)
(4) Ingredients For Nepali Tite Karela ko Achar:
4 tsp OIL
1/3 Mustard seeds
1/3 tsp Turmeric Powder
1 cup chopped Bitter Gourd (tite karela)
1/4 cup Onion
3 tsp Sesame Seed Powder
1/3 Red Chilli fleck
2 tsp Lapsi Powder – Nepalese Hog Plum
Salt to test
(5) Ingredients For Nepali Spinach saag ( Palango ko saag)
1 tsp oil
1/3 Mustard seeds
1/4 tsp Fenugreek Seeds
2 Dry red chili (You can use less if you wish to )
1/4 tsp Ginger longly chopped
1/4 Onion Finely Choped
1/3 Tomato Finely Chopped
1/2 kg -500-gram Spinach saag
1/3 Healthy Foods: Health Benefits Of Asafoetida Or Hing
Salt to test



THINGS TO REMEBER
  1. Dal bhat is the traditional Nepali food of locals and trekkers in the Himalayas. On both of our Himalayan treks, Annapurna Base Camp and Everest Region, we ate dal bhat most days, either for lunch or dinner. The Dal Bhat recipe consists of lentil soup (the dal), and boiled rice (the bhat), with varied side dishes which may include steamed vegetables, vegetable curry, popadoms, pickle and curd.
  2. The dish is great for trekkers as it is always vegetarian, often vegan (depending on what oil or fat is used and the presence/ absence of curd) and contains plenty of carbs, protein, fluid, vitamins and minerals. It’s filling and delicious and if you’re particularly hungry, dal baht almost always comes with free second helpings.Different types of lentils can be used, but we found that mixed green, red and black lentils gave the best flavour.The dal soup, when cooked, is a thin soup, not a thick curry.
  3. Wash the lentils and rinse, historically this step is to remove stones, but most of us don’t have that problem. If you’re using larger, slower cooking lentils, you may like to soak them overnight first to speed up cooking.
  4. Put the rice on to cook.
  5. Chop your onion, garlic and ginger and tomato.
  6. Wash your coriander leaf and/or green onion. Chop for garnish.
  7. Heat oil on high in a large pan.
  8. Add your chopped ginger, garlic and onion, and stir on high heat until the onion is golden.
  9. Stir in cumin seeds, salt, pepper, turmeric, mustard seed and coriander powder. Turn the heat down to medium (6 out of 10 on our stove), and cook for 2 minutes, stirring often. This step is important, spices must be tempered in oil, always.
  10. Add tomatoes and butter. Stir, cover and cook for a couple of minutes.
  11. Add the lentils, cover and cook in the oil/butter for 5 minutes. Don’t scrimp on the oil or butter!
  12. Add water, and cook, allowing the water to reduce.
  13. When your lentils’ coking time is up, your dal is ready to serve. Present with the rice, popadums, garnish and pickle. The dal bhat is served in a small soup bowl as above.
As you can see, there are no chilies, this isn’t traditionally a very hot dish and my kids always wolfed it down after a morning or day of trekking in that stunning Nepali landscape.  Our best dal bhat recipe always comes with a side order of delicious local greens, we’ve not yet discovered a leafy green that tastes as good. Enjoy!

BAM AKARAH BAMKE MAI JUMP KAROO JAMKE TO BAND AKAL SABKI KHULE JAYE

THIS IS TOP SECRET RECIPE OF DHAKALTHOK ,PLEASE KEEP IT AS SECRET .OK DEAR DARLING DHAKALTHOK.

Mix the Ginger-Garlic Paste, coriander, turmeric, and 1/2 cup water in a small bowl. This is a simple wet masala (spice mix). Set aside.
In a large pot, warm the oil over medium-high heat until shimmering but not smoking. Add the serrano pepper, wait 30 seconds, and then add the cumin seeds and wait until they're done spluttering.
Add the wet masala (careful, it will also splutter). Cook until the paste thickens, deepens in color slightly, and oil oozes out of the perimeter of the masala, about 2 minutes.
Add the cauliflower and potatoes, stirring to coat the vegetables with the masala. Season with salt and add 1/2 cup water. Cover and cook over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes. Then, remove the lid, stir, and cook until the cauliflower and potatoes are cooked through, about 5 minutes. Garnish with cilantro and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment