Sunday 13 October 2013

Facebook







Oh my God
Oh my beloved
you remain my heart
as your existence made me
to live

Your songs which were hired
your games which were kept
are still my aims
are still my energy


Every day ,every moment
you make me fool
I  " manuwa"
remains chaste
a devotee
even political instability
could not me weak
as you are with me


I am standing near the canteens of University
The theories are heard here
still you are with me dear
inside the class,inside the office
you are the god ,you are the society I live dear


Kusma bridge couldnot called me dear
I observed it by facebook
somebody stood there
by catching snaps
your are my legends
the stories,the poems,the pictures
makes a colerage dear


Oh facebook
you are mosaic
breaking the boundaries of nationality
breaking the boundaries of margin and centre
breaking the boundaries of temporal and spatial


You are television for poor
who are working in field
as wage -worker they never forget to carry the mobile
to observe your songs of social connectedness


You are the area of fashion show
for the rich who consists the dress and ornaments
Everyone look belinda now
standing in the waste of land
I love it ,I love it,
Oh facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment