Sunday 27 October 2013

Jagaran

The guys appeared
I was standing behind the fence
There was something pandal
decorated vividly
I was speechless and overwhelmed
The eyes were keen
the body were highly beautiful
It was she Ma Durga
It was she who gave me power
It was her jagaran and I love it



He was named " Naviji"
He had a groups
The guys with love
The bonding seems so charming
They were managed
The funds were made
The invitation were made


They came and took me
The fasting day made me tired
Still the power of music made me
overwhelmed and energetic
It was Ma Durga
It was mataki chowki
The love of crowd
The vividness of Hinduism
exists here


Love it
Worship it



The unity is unbelievable
from crowd to MLA
from slum to rich
is made united
made a mosaic
a collage
The colorful scenario
makes me barbaric
made me Dionysian

Love it
The lucky fellows were there
The unity of spirits
still exist there
with the sound
with the spiritualism
appeared there


No comments:

Post a Comment