Wednesday 16 October 2013

Son of Her Best Friend


He was a smart guy
an educated youth
She was the son of her best friend
A mysterious man like his mother


I used to wonder at home
He behaved very mysterious
which made me so eager
I was wondering about nature

The moments I shared with him
were really surprising
There was charmness in his youth
There is romanticism in his speech

Still mysterious nature and silence of them puzzles me
He is like " her best friend"
His familial members' descriptions make me wonder
A silent but mysterious man

He looked like " her best friend"
In shape,size,nature, look
I always compared them
"Her best friend " were near to him

They loved eachother so much
The love of mother hood were always strong
The benefit of "her best friend"
She cared him by heart


He never liked his friend
whom he called as " Rastrapati"
who was a hindrance to him
while making house as he demanded bribe
with the police he welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment