Sunday 13 October 2013

It's me dear



I am fool
a born ,mad and ruined
walked inside schools
ran in colleges
inside the university

Do you my foolishness
has been a feature of me
a monkey ,an ass has been
my existence


The theory of Sophocles
The story of Anton Chekov
The biography of Gandhi
The statue of Liberty
were remained a vast mystery to me


The war,the instability in politics never
could me aware any day
the poem I try to write
the way I compose reminds my failure


There are no meanings
No definitions are stored with me
It's me dear ,a fool
as monkey stand behind the tree

I pluck out the flowers
carries the burden of ignorance
the legends of  Beowulf never made me
aware of him


I fool always ran after the stories of Saptahik
The streets of Thamel never made me interested towards
As street monkeys
I jumped in to hell of ignorance
The south extension
Sarojini Nagar Market
could not save me


The hawra bridge
the tall Dharhara
the babylon garden
everything made me
more deviated towards
the hell
the darkness


No comments:

Post a Comment