Sunday 13 October 2013

My Tiredness


I am tired
to write 
to speak
to see


Do you know Sam
The moments I try to catch 
are failed 
as you are lying there on the floor 
with balls and gelpens I provided you

See the computer never me
It's a machined ruling me
the mobile also controls me
in the moments I remains stirred.



The pain in my leg
never made me feel fresh
The pain in my country 
never let us to be happy

The instability ,the corruption
the slogans are making me tired
I am in search of rest and 
the fake voices of humanity are shown here

I am tired
living the life of humanity
as inhumanity has been ruling in society
as a woman is beaten 
in the name of "caste "
and thrown badly in the area

I am tired 
against the cruelty 
the brutality 
exists around the scenerio.
My tiredness is my feature dear
I am tired ,I am tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment