Wednesday 16 October 2013

Love and Beloved

He was carrying something in his vehicle ,I stood there to observe ,it was a dog who was wounded .Oh I became closer to it .It was our own dog " Tommy ". I called him " Hey ,Tommy " ,it was on the way to Tinsukiya Road and we were coming from Nahaliya from a marriage ceremony .I had gone to marriage ceremony with my mother and other relatives and was returning on that time.

He was my own brother ,in the age of  ten  ,I was suprising to see his worries about the dog's wound ,he was worried about so much about the dog and my curiosity remained unfulfilled.It obvious we love animal but that kind of affection I never saw in life in anyone's face .It's the story of 1997 and now is 2013, I am sitting nearby him ,he is in search of love and hope he gets a true beloved like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment