Tuesday 28 November 2017

Lazy Bone Laxmi

The picture is taken by hubby in Syangja home,I just love the picture  as it is the best.I was just cleaning the dishes, he clicked on my agreement.Oh my god, in the cold morning of winter you are trying to work very lazily and laziness symbolizes you much.You are born lazy ,work lazily and derive the name lazy everywhere.You feel ,your are icon of lazy and you keep on clicking the days throughout the entire details like comments in facebook,you know your own laziness is your archetypal defination and camera state with you.You are the maniac throughout the life and the moments of such comments make you feel you are being more lethargic day by day.

I remember my childhood days how we spent most of the time teasing teachers in class and laughed too much.The days of celebration of teachers day came and we start commenting about lazy teachers in classes how much they sleep ,our focus was on the gesture they had rather than the teaching lesson and our curriculumn was based on lecture .We kept on making our teachers more active by commenting them lazy and keeping books closed all the time and rather enjoyed chat ,chutney and other tasty items in a corner.When my teachers start lessons of victim I felt they are voice and they define themselves for victimized as narration stands for voices from various areas of humanity,human history stands for human beings to corelate the incidents in newer ways.

The enjoyment of commenting is a long history.I got realization when critical reading came as the major focus  in my curriculumn of Bachelor third level as defined Education Ministery of Nepal ,I realized why we should comment and the ways to comment about major texts of the English,it was English which I had to define in new ways and I kept on focusing on colors and pictures but the youtube vidoes,wikipedia and google made me more packed in the runway of the books mandala around me.I remember a book collector in college time whose house became the book house till his death and  condolence letters about his death in facebook  consists of book collector rather than a status of a teacher.

There are many stories of Lazy bone and food item make one lazy too.When my defination of being lazy,maniac and hatti starts I start clicking pictures and keep on sorting out the best out to upload everyday after cropping,editing and shadowing with the exact location I get on the targetted areas of facebook  and the interest of being defined work in facebook when 75 comments occur and I feel the best feeling .One my uncle aged of 75 is seriously sick and I just conveyed the message to needy one and the commentator started commenting you are interfering,so sometimes laziness benefits much as you disturb none .

A valid reason of being lazy is not defined but I know the dictionary does not regard it as a positive term and the minute details help nothing and textual interpretation of the terminology fails when barrier of language work too much to me.I am a non proficient English speaker tried to state what does the lazy mean but still the problem exists in my dictionary of defining myself.I kept on playing with laoptop and musical instruments as they state my status much.

The monotonus lectures about social inclusion and revoltuions around the world,each header and footer in Kantipur Newspaper,the warm day of Kirtipur and the hot tea cup has been Lazy bone Laxmi day by day and still the black fonts with 12 sized written in Times New Roman in any blog create a questionable blanket of image of me and I just keep on inserting the input and output resolves nothing,the vacant eyes of the cat near me for food ,the pamerlo on the sack of premimum Basmati rice and the bed made of Salla kath has been commenting ,you are lazy bone Laxmi.

No comments:

Post a Comment