Saturday 4 November 2017

Lemon Soda in Govindpuri

Kya Huwa Bhaujai,Raju bhaiya kaha gaye,the sister nearby asked me ,its obvious the daytime guest in Delhi means you need dessert or something to chill.I know she will say ,are bhabhi aur kuch nahi lemon soda pila do,so I started preparing lemon Soda.Nimboo flavored Shikanjee is also benefecial but lemon Soda is one of the most delicate drink in Govindpuri.I love use of local spices in Lemon Soda with chilled ice and have with friend.The girls in my areas have friendship mentality to me and I love to chat during daytime about girlish items they discuss with me like home management ,cooking recipe and mehandi designs .Anyway ,Govinpuri has the charm of Lemonade too.


Ingredients
  • ½ cup fresh lemon juice
  • lemon slices for garnish
  • 4 cups club soda/sparkling water
  • ½ cup fresh mint leaves
  • 3 tablespoons sugar
  • 2 teaspoons chaat masala
  • 1 teaspoon roasted cumin
Directions
  • Take half of the fresh mint leaves and muddle it along with roasted cumin.
  • Mix it with fresh lemon juice, sugar, salt and chaat masala.
  • Finally, pour sparkling water, garnish with a few mint leaves and lemon slices.
  • Serve immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment