Tuesday 16 July 2013

Can you understand me ?

Can I be memorized Oh Ranimahal as you are
 See there are uncountable deaths 
Even my cities remain unsuccess
unable,unwanted,thrown,washed away
Unheard,Untouched, kept brutally
As we never wished so.


O God Pashupatinath

My desire to be extend 
are still in my heart.
your presence   my days bright.
The statue of Kalki 
tortures me day by day
to be aware of  darkness
to know death ,uncertainity
off ,the vacant words ,darkness of heart 
never leave me so cruel they are
meaningless ,i am meaningless



 The crowd beside you still attracts me
the white touch of you melts my heart.
I gaze at the sky for meaning
and turn back to you for truth
because me speechless
me unwanted ,sad, need to be awaken
a statue of non-existence 
in meaningless world

                 Elephant riding,greenery mosaic,overwhelms me 
                 The vividness it carries for nature
                  the empty eyes of mines shadows them
                  explores the uncertainity out of it
                   like the death of children as media monster expalins
                   in Chhapra , having meals ...........................

                                                         


The lakes you have the himalays  are there dear
lets stop the music the moments are unexpressible
i want to be part of you ,as me is shattered
Because I am vacant,fool and do not exist
nowhere is my destiny ,broken heart
I am thrown out of the sky mercilessly 
but still oh nature 
I try to reach you
to be calm
to unite myness............................

No comments:

Post a Comment