Tuesday 23 July 2013

Sometimes it happens


Papa kahte hai barha nam karega
Beta Hamara Aisa Kam Karega
Magar ye to Koi Najane
Ki meri manjil hai kaha.

Father says my son will have name and fame but I do not know my destinations.
The song reminds me my condition.





It was year 2007 for first time I arrived at Kirtipur, it is very beautiful area full of natural beauty and human crowds .I had just passed my bachelor and desired to study somewhere and my best Friend Giriraj gave me suggestion to join. He and I was childhood friend, up brought together in Assam and after a long time we got married and started to live in Kathmandu. I tried to inquire about Tribhuvan University was established in 1959 is the oldest of the five universities in Nepal.
There were multiple academic departments and I wanted to join the English Department. There were many good teachers in this department and I always loved to learn the ideas they provided about literature which were really interesting .But I was a dull student who could not grasp anything out of them and just stared at them carefully moving lips.
Time never stops for anybody. One of our smart students did suicide we remain curious about his death. Some plays about Hindu Mythological King Dushyanta were performed and I remain unable to watch in theatre because no tickets were available to me. After running here and there anyhow I passed it and began to teach in a school for nursery children.
The songs of Walt Whitman, the lamentation of Sylvia Plath ,the critical theories were studied,discussed,anyalyzed ,examined ,evaluated and compared there .I got a big zero in all subjects in class room and became the character to mock. My mother gave a harsh comment, “You cannot make a donkey a cow by washing hard” Anyhow, I tried to pass the Masters.

Neha, the little girl around my house recites her poem and I try to mimic her attitude but in vain.

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
How I wonder what you are
Up above world so high
Like the diamond in the Star


Neha comes and mocks at me saying “oho”, suddenly I close the book and try to pretend of sleeping. The day passes away, I try to be more attentive to learn something innovative, I visit here and there.
Suddenly somebody arrives there on the door. Oh, it’s Mangloo, my neighbor who has a restaurant near my house and he offers some food to me and goes away. Lying on the bed, I began to think about him, they live in a tiny house with ten adult men and five children, how hard is life to be messed in a way where you have no privacy.
Love affairs are the part of our life. My regular watch of Emotional Atyachar on Bidas Channel gave me more definitions of love and lovers ,I tried to link them real life although in reality such love scenes  rarely exists in our life. You have to run after the basic need and our loves get flied in the sky with the necessity of family needs.

The homepage of facebook multiple definitions of loves.The philosophers of love make a long definitions there ,I tried to read out their gazals ,poems,songs and the photosnaps to express their love life in reality.The husband wife photo,the family photos are uploade,pasted,shared,commented and the competition reaches in a speed.I too try to copy.The beautiful girls cover the facebook and as an audience I kept on peeping their picture to explore the reasons of their beauty but that also fails here.
The loud  song of “Student of the Year” of Karan Johar about Radha reminds me  the novel “Radha “by Krishna Dharabasi .This song brings a lot of added charm to Radha’s personality where is Radha is so cute,charming,her dress is praised ,her dance movements ,her desires to moves were praised with bold dance of Disco which Dharabasi doesnot fill,his Radha is pessimistic and lamenting.
There is news about ending Khan War in Bolywood which is so highlighted and my eyes get focused. The media,the superstars became part of our life. We try to imitate making hair style like them, by dressing .Sometimes some henstyle hair style attract me so much and I feel at least people are being so creative trying to make nest for birds as the skyscrapers have been covered the lands. The wild animals are more liked by people than the relatives.

Suddenly lights get switched off and I turned to bed.I am very coward in nature.I begin to dream about so called witch which I saw  in Haunted Ninghts ,the expression of her  red deadly eyes , the long hair and the dangerous voice made me so fearful I just try to run away from her and get hold of my mom’ lap ,where I get secure life  and her lovely touch makes me  sleepy.



No comments:

Post a Comment