Monday 8 July 2013

memory

I dared to enter the house. It was nearly fifteen years ago  I had left the place .There was nobody,just silence occurred to welcome me.As I reached the corner of the kitchen I found the some dishes which reminded presence of Elizabeth.Tear felt from my eyes,I wanted to meet but could not.She was somewhere else.

I walked out of the house and gazed the area.Whole tea garden was changed .The simple  farm was occupied with buildings.I reached to the main gate where the guards were peeping to me.I introduced myself and entered the official site.I saw the house where I was born replaced with a building of glass.

Unlce Lokas was still there digging something the garden.His old eyes were seeking something .I approached to him and asked him about Laukadiya.Tears fell from his eyes and he began to yell there .She was no more in the earth.A flow of cholera took her last breath.I remained silent.Things were changed there and I was unable to express anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment