Tuesday 23 July 2013

Sirubari , the beauty of Syngja







Sirubari
I was just Nine years old when I first time  arrived here .My Dad used to stay in different areas of Assam and I used to visit with him.It was 1993 we thought for Family visit to Sirubari.We took step towards Sirubari,it is assumed as first tourist area of Nepal.It was my own village and to visit here was my dream.It is situated in Syangja district southwest of Pokhara, a south-facing slope at 1,700 m above sea level is a short drive from Pokhara but there are many buses run from Pokhara,Synjga bazar,Bejhang to reach there . The climate is so good you feel really refreshing throughout the yearsThe houses are mostly built from local materials like stone,white fabric,tin sand, bricks and cement which are available there and are well constructed ,and looked so charming to see and so much comfortable to stay there.


Again in 2012 ,once we friend decided to have Sirubar Village Trek from Pokhara ,I asked Dad to plan the time schedule,he helped me a lot.During those days I used to stay Gairhapatan of Pokhara,so it was nearer  and safer to have visit there .Dad told me the best season would be Septmeber to December and March to May and I decided to visit in December itself.We planned for homestay which was for seven days there .
Some of my Indian Friends arrive there  in Pokhara Airport airport in early morning and we   got in a local micro bus from Pokhara  which reached to Syngja Bazar .
After observing the beautiful scenario of Synjga bazaar ,we waited for bus to Sirubari,it was crowdy and the loud music was there .I tried to capture the song :

Aadhi khola Urlera Aayo
Aaune Din mayale bolayo
(Aadhi river flows and my dear called me the same day)
 
Oh,there were lots of things around it and we thought it’s very difficult to get sit there and so I decided to take a taxi there .We got a cab and via Badhkhola , Darau we reached to Sirbari in after noon around 4.00 clock  .  There was Lunch and welcome ceremony at Sirubari, and blessing by village lama (priest)after which we interact with home-stay families and had Dinner with them.
Next day there was village tour, Visit to Panchamul High School. It was so beautiful area of this area the school is so neat and clean and the children studying in this school look so mature and calm.We observed the classroom and other infrastructure there and noticed some markets beside the school which were adding charms to the area due to its local  typed of building structure.We returned  for Lunch back with families at home-stay. After having lunch interact with home-stay families and watch cultural shows organized by them .I still remember the song they sing
 



Kaha ho Nani Ghar timro
Kaha maiti ghara
Nani ta raichhau hamro damle

(Where are you from ,where is your maternal home ,you are our age baby.)

:  We walk to Maidan Kharka and Thumro next morning ,to  observe sunrise view. Mr. Giriraj took so many photos and we enjoyed the locality with out keen observation.Then we returned for Lunch with families at home-stay.After taking a short snap,Raju called me to watch  Group acitivity at village gompa followed by cultural program and we enjoy the Salaijo they presented there .It took nearly three four hours to finish the cultural program after which they organized  Dinner with families at home-stay.


There was a call from dad to return Pokhara so we could make another trip to Chitwan Sauraha with my these friends.It was a break from SLC and my father wanted me to travel and collect the experience of different places ,so I followed his idea too.Then after taking part in Farewell program  at village gompa  we departed for Pokhara via Karkinetta, Seti Dobhan and Naudanda and had Lunch en route.
On the way we came to see the old types of houses which symbolized the Rural houses in past ,which is rarely seen now ,but this picture gave me a lovely memoir of our cultural heritage,the exact /rural houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment