Thursday 25 July 2013

In seek of meaning






The beautiful green grass made me so calm and I decided to lay down .Its Bhumahi River and I am sleeping in dark forest and my other friends were nearby playing in the river. The area is called Surtan’s top .Sultan is man who had hut at the east corner of our village, he was family less and dedicated his life to make garden in jungle. We were regular visitor, our collection of mauwa, bell, Jamun were increasing day by the day.

I had books with me and I just lied down, when I opened my eyes a saint was standing behind me and I saw no one except. I turned towards him and returned to home. It was my regular visit and most often many visitors arrive there and used to get shocked at me seeing sleeping, my motive was not to sleep beneath the trees but due to reading habit in wild life sometimes made me sleepy and I felt to deep sleep. Among friends I used to be regarded fool and the friends of mine never left any opportunity to make joke of me and I being unable to understand these matters ,kept on staring at them,because I was very slow.

The days passed .The news of death of King Birendra and his family was spread in village.I was standing behind the gate of my neighbor with Kala suddenly the milkman arrived there and told the event to Shiv Dai,we thought it was joke.He said “ Go and open TV there is nothing in NTV channel”  and we did same ,that was true.The fact is fact ,unchangeable reality ,we expressed condolence .

There used to be so much robbery in terrain area and people were very afraid, the dacoits used to hurt  people and many villagers from another villages were affected. Even the camp of military established there in nearby river and which caused continued peace there .Not only much some noises of maoist and armies conflict were heard but I never encountered ,seen, they were rumors and we enjoyed them.


Oh,its five o’clock in evening. I got awaken .There is news about the accident in Spain where 77 people died and 144 people got injured. The incident happened after forty years. There is another is another news of end of Khan war in Bollywood ,Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khans were always my favorite ,even Rajesh Hamal is not less in own place but stardom never get lessen in any moment of the incidents whether sad/good around the year. It’s power of stardom and I always watch their movements like a dull puppet .


Today is Thursday ,the day of Sairam,it’s a news of Saibaba,the bhajans and aarti is going on in the television ,I get really impressed the soft words .It’s Sai palace ,and different where one devotee from Haidarabad has given 23 lakh’s  golden mukut to Sai Mandir,Rafik  Mohmmad made a golden rath to temple,Bijay Kumar gave golden roof to the temple. It is broadcasted in the news that Sai devotees are never returned empty hand from the temple. It is reported there is three hundred  crore deposit in Shirdi ,Maharastra ,which depicts the significance of Saibaba in India. “ Jai Sai ram” , my father gave speech to mother who is messaging my five month’s child Sameer.She adds “ oho,there is hunger lies somewhere and some are distributing golds” .Even slight cough of Sameer  seems agreement with their statements and I remain silent there.


One of my cousin has become DSP in Sudan, I congrated him and defined him “ as good” .Sometimes we try to define people with status only.Does status,stardom only matters here,the pictures of Ragini art ,the baitarni thought and the mix of colors to denote the meanings really attract ,I try to give words to them in vain .I know I know nothing and this “ nothingness” is something which has led me do something to derive out of the nothingness,uncertainity,emptiness and confusion.I just move fingers and they try to make words which are fake,useless,meaningless,uncertain and confusing…………………………………………




No comments:

Post a Comment