Monday 8 July 2013

Meanings ,do they exist ?



The dim eyes of the children attract my attention. They were peeping towards me. It was really sad moment .The girl had done suicide and her mother was yelling and lamenting frequently. Mom had gone there and I was lying with Sameer .Sameer   was playing near the bed and I was tying some letters for the office. The crowd near the yellow house attracted my attention and I tried to explore the fact behind the crowd. I stood near the neighbor and asked about the reason of suicide. It was result of fight in family members who scolded the school girl for going cyber and using faced which led her to do suicide.
There is somebody who gave resign in office. Somebody provided it as a status, another commented   “who did it? “ I read and compel to think was it real fact or somebody had made it a means of entertainment. Life has become a mere means of entertainment. Nobody knows there is true love expressed in facebook or mere the fake statements which reveal compositional quality of somebody who writes own feelings or the “paste” item of term which are collected, cut and pasted in the required field.
It was fourteenth day of Sameer ,I was lying on bed, I heard somebody whisper to own friends the guy did suicide ,the different opionions,discussions were held .It was an interesting task to see the different investigators remarking about the incident .One of the girl was  telling in low voice to her family the guy was known to her very well she was sure that he did suicide because he did love marriage a rich girl. Surprising I was surprised to see her talency of expressing the facts providing different colors of meaning she wanted to use.

Death is certain ,even the death of pilgrims in Uttarakhand ,India, death of passengers of buss accident in Madi River ,Damauli Nepal ,death of local people in  due to flood Darchula Nepal  were also part of uncertainty  of death ,like the both suicide cases.
Nobody cared that the truth is uncertain and multiplicity of meanings are providing the new shape to the every incident. Any way I could not get the fact of suicide of both individuals and started playing with Google which gave me multiple incidents of suicide in different states. Even the news channels try to explore the meanings of incidents and make people aware of the incident.
My hands always seek to do something in typing machine which I myself do not know .People express different feelings and I try to squeeze meanings from them. Then I realized the fact I remain unknown about the reality so with the full stop on the thought I turn towards the bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment