Monday 8 July 2013

The cloudy day

The cloudy day hampered my mood too. Oh…there is pain in my leg and I try to gather the energy to avoid it.As I am so called unemployed youth, I just experiment with the sharing of  friends  in facebook. Mom appears from Kitchen and serves a full glass of milk………….still I am full of fat  and she wants me to be healthy.The news about blast in Bodhgaya has been telecasting live and I enjoy.
Now I want to rest. It’s really necessary to be fool if you are sitting in mid of wise .The world is full of intellect and I feel  why I exist here. I remember the novel  Ghanchakkar by Dr.Sanjeev Uprety and feel he was true .
The dusky evening has made me more curious about the weather.The ghostly appearance of the problems hunt me more and more.I remain silent and try to seek the answer of them but get  failed.

Resolve the 
distances
the problems
the fake identities
the question mark


My attempt remains
dwelling
beside the question
marks which 
lead me 

towards uncertainty

Reasons 
rationality
had been 
only a pendulum
which made 
pendulous










No comments:

Post a Comment