Monday 15 July 2013

You know Sameer .

















SAMEER


Please vote for Sameer ,my son ,he has been selected as participants of cutest baby photo ,please open the link below and like and comment in the link for photo.
http://www.babyphotocontest.co.uk/baby-photo-contest-uk/Babyname_Sameer_3493







It’s me
You mom
Sitting near the computer
Playing with keyboard
Wants to count the votes
Which were voted?
For you .

There is someone in facebook
Sending messages to me
Me a puppet for facebook
Keep on running after
Even emptiness define  it.

No friends in real standing beside
You know SAMEER
The vain attempt makes me bore
And I just remain attached to it
In search of something undefined


Where is the answer you provided me
Where is the flower you gave me
SAMEER YOU KNOW DEAR
These emptiness of physical object
Makes me hang only.

It’s a machine which compels to sit
And run as it wants
Even my friends
Dances as it wishes.
It a machine and me man.

Do you SAMEER
My tired eyes
My sad heart
Is fed up of  such earthly vampire
Sucked ,eaten and thrown
My own existence

What a journey did you have
From Delhi to Kathmandu
The busses were full
The  trains were spaceless
But still I found nobody for me.


My vacant eyes were in search of something
Were they for the temples
Around the city
Or the forests around the rural
Unknown ,untouched.

I ran from here to there
With the shattered Identity
Lamenting about something
What I did not know
And still in search of it

Is it the waste land
As Eliot defines
Or just me being caught
In  terms
As you always refer.



Unwanted these eyedrops
Which are coming on the way
Meaningless fake identities
Are there spread
And making me fake.

Wandering around
Questioning the psyche
I have fed up
Know nothing
Meaningless………………….life.



Sucide ?Sucide
A solution
For individual who does
And the earning for the media
And killing time for crowd.

Does  “death”
Has value for someone who accept it
Meaningless …………………….
Uncertain
But still highlighted.


The death caused by flood in china
Or Indian Uttarakhand scenery
Or Japanese Tsunami
Or accidents in Dhading
They lead no meaning
But still highlighted.


Of course the fear
Of death captures us
And we are hunted
And possibilities are
Explored  
And we remain hunted.

It’s rainy season
The season of mango
Prevails here
The floody scenario of news
Are discussed here
 And still highlighted.



Are you playing SAMEER
There with grandpa
I am Sitting near the computer
Playing with keyboard
Wants to count the votes
Which were voted?
For you .

No comments:

Post a Comment