Tuesday 23 July 2013

My Desire of A School

(A dream recurrs every night.It's a school which represents all the developing countries where children are not getting proper education and this school is my dream ,which can be our safe hand to enhance poor children,bringing changes in  their education system, to raise voice same progress in public and private schools.In ,my dream ,I see there is some school/organization which has been working with same motto and I am part  of  it.)



 ...........................has been appeared as an innovative organization which is dedicated to change in education system and avoid any sort of unequal opportunities in education system prevailed in ....... and as a teacher I want to part of this organization. lt provides the opportunity to be social servant as teacher as I will be one of the good teacher who will be providing the students the essential guidance and care in studies so that they perform better in future. This ……………….. is a golden opportunity to teach students with new skills in academic field, my collective experiences of  teaching and non teaching profession has led me so enthusiastic to do so something seriously .


There are multiple options in teaching field of .........., as there are various schools and organizations who are based on values around monetary benefit but ……………….is a committed to bring a drastic change in class room environment, school system, classroom environment and I want to be part of this organization to uses my own teaching, counseling, leadership skills to the students. ………. believes in the constant evaluation of the community schools with its historical educational status and using the necessary methodology in uplifting the educational attainments and I am really impressed by this long-term policy to change the education systems in community schools by doing critical examination, observation, evaluation of the weaknesses in education policy prevalent in those schools.


The systematic arrangement/union of the youth professionals and leaders from local level to national level (including international level) has brought a correct vision in form of ………………and being part of this organization from the local level I want to work with vision. I am also a student from Community School and understand the basic problems in these schools .I know there will be so many opportunities to learn about the problems in these new community schools but to analyze problems of those students and understand the difficulty around them will be my motto .My critical and creative thinking ability will be useful in this area because ………………believes in these innovative ideas like students are performers not mere listeners and practicality of the courses is need of time.


Thus, my desire to be part of …………………is based on my study about values of ………….because it will give me the golden opportunity to be professional in my teaching especially in context of ...........................


No comments:

Post a Comment