Tuesday 23 July 2013

Gurupurnima


On the occasion of Gurupurnima,I would like to salute my Gurus .


Your kind presence in my life made me happy
Your lovely guidance gave me the way to step
Your ideals are my desires,your words are my energy
It's you ,who is real God for me
From the day I came to realize something
You gave the me the sense to understand
The God,the Goddesss,sky ,Universe too
depict your greatness My Guru


Twameva Mata, Chapita Twameva.
Twameva Bandhu, Cha Sakha Twameva.
Twameva Vidya, Dravinum Twameva.
Twameva Sarvam Mama Deva Deva.
Gurur Brahma Gurur Vishnuhu 
Guru Devo Maheswaraha
Guru Saakshaat Parabhrahma
Tasmai Sri Gurave Namaha



Gurupurnima, the day reminds me many things; the day makes a circle of my student life from childhood up to now. There were many Gurus in life around which I spent my life their voices made me so eager to be like them because my existence was nothing in the world .I tried to copy them .It was tea garden where I spent my childhood and walking around tea plantation was my schedule. I still remember our Iman Sir from same tea garden’s school which was a facility to the worker’s children. There were multiple facilities from the company from admission to medical facilities it gave to us. We were only four girls in class and were very naughty.

I still remember my  mom used to send me to school as it was so near to my house  even in holidays before my I got admit in class one. I used to sit near Sir and he used to teach me with love.

After him, Narendra Sir came and he was so dedicated to us.He was more than teachers, he belonged to local tribe of Uriya and seemed so kind. He gave voluntarily coaching classes to students to make the student more attentive in education. I really miss him.He taught the school song for school to junior brothers from our schools even my younger brother was one of the learner. I remember the song

Aikhan amar parhahali Hey
Parhu ami milijuli
Aitai aani diye juta muja pindhi
Ami dayar sanikere 2
Garhu aami aamar jiwan
Garhu ami hunar akham
Hey jau bala aami parha hali

Let’s go to school wearing the socks and shoes brought by, let’s read together  ,we build our life and golden Assam.
And there were many teachers who were really memorable to me including my teachers from Tribhuvan University whose smiling face always gave me the courage to explore new ideas around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment