Monday 2 January 2017

Books and books

The kids around  me  ask me one thing do you know how to read a book,I said no,the same question was asked by  a beautiful girl,she was standing behind me in Nayabajar,Kirtipur,Kathmandu.I was going to book stalls around Tribhuvan University to buy some books there ,I just kept on buying books and notes she stood behind me and took all books with her.I was surprised she never a read a line but she hid all them after a long time I got them back forcefully.

I reached to the room of the person ,she had same book with published by same author and she had many quantaties ,I do not understand why she compiled same book around twenty pieces,I realized she was reading a lot to top the university but collection of same printed version with many friends was the surprise.

I just noticed she had a deep understanding of books,publication and politics ,she seemed very innocent by look but I admired her knowledge as a rural girl and the difference between reality and fantasy,I always copied fantasy like television,book and cartoon shows and she was the real person with practical knowledge.

Anyways many differences of real and unreal things,bookish and practical things,movies life and real life and the desire to upliftment as status in the world were the ideas with her ,I missed the moments she kept on narrating for hours .She was true ,realistic and profane in nature but presented her self in a weak way.Anyway books and ideas are matter to share and I request children to read book and share ideas with me because I am a lazy bone with tea cup watching Television box only.

No comments:

Post a Comment