Monday 9 January 2017

Discovery channel and Ladakh life

Story,news,article,politics,economic development are the phrases seen in newspaper,used in my TV channel and as a puppet I have been insulting myself as a passive observer of the same box named Television.Why this bhado or box named Television is dear to Mr.  Charlie and other protagonist,characters or creatures like honey bee who has got the voice to depict daily lifestyle in routine,the fish with its life under water deals with various aspects sea and I just swim with them.

The topic of Chandragiri hills tourism,the interesting facts regarding development,social and political changes and the then incidents and issues are part of news and I with prown fish curry and Chawal try to examine the facts and insert input to generate output using the box named laptop.

Anyway ,story of  Ladakh ,the geographical description with life style there attracted my attention,the use of animals to sustain life ,the tea with salt to avoid the temperature pressure in winter,the dryness aroused there ,the icy water ,the way to worship God,the ways to save wild animals was owesome.

Even the release of new movies with new theme also attracted too much  but the story of Railway with the tensed passangers with their oral narration of lifespan,the way of journey was even comparative to other stories seen in same box named Television but when a Nepali movie  at midnight ended with love boning my all answers seem  to be finished at all.Stories of Discovery channel and life of Ladakh became a movie to me because my plan to visit Muktinath remains same and I do not find any video about mountains where people with confidence depict their life too.

No comments:

Post a Comment