Monday 2 January 2017

My Love story of gmail,yahoomail and Email

Sitting on the bed made of  Salla wood of Nawalparasi District and gifted by my grandfather Mr. Khanal,mama ,I have been using the laptop and trying to learn about Nepali font till many years.There are   various softwares and gadgets I used in daily life searching everywhere as if I am the wisest person in the world and my mom search for Kapaas for Devibhagawat in Baba Bardgoriya Temple has been has a difficult issue.

She has been washing dishes  ,cleaning the room  while dad has been using phone calls and I sometimes use some veggies to  cook accordance to receipe books,use Silauta to grind the spices like mustard,jeera and many things but use of gmail,email and yahoo mail has been attachement to daily life.

Communication gadgets and use of communication tools and apps in daily is my daily routine,.The office training in administration to handle or receive calls,and deliver messages are the regular function of life skills and my all friends seem busy in it.Somebody talked about IMO,VIber,messenger and Banku bhaiya but my love story of laptops including emails are at the peak level as if  I am the most genius persona in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment