Tuesday 10 January 2017

Why I fear to teach in School

We used to teach some words in school,we gather and started experimenting the theories and rules of the curriculumn to children and the children start peeping,expressing all the views they have,they start preaching teachers and we love too much.We tried to explain the line and double or multiple meanings were generated .

The taste and flavor of cuisines were important ,my teachers had the pressures to explain the thoughts and I always laugh at the smartness of the children who observed my activity and mocked at me.The days passed on,I know my superiority complex of being learned person became a myth to them and they kept on laughing a lot,anyway use of media and gadgets help them a lot and communication and expressive thoughts became viral.Viral videos like news and objection about falsity became my theory because the mood of experiments became a challange,the ideas as a flow came to my mind ,

I started being pilgrimage of laptop and start using iphone everyday,even cartoon shows with movies became my routine,my books with publication date and renewal dates also were the needs for me to study,my poor grammar ,poor knowledge of excel sheet,the pampering words for kids became my timeline ,I just started inserting the space in laptop as if this is the same space I talk about in science book,my ruler scale became my term to rule the world as ruler because my material became my part to experiment the world,

I just kept my laptop on my lap on the top position, I use iphone as I am the phone,I just use induction ,to use method of induction in life,I use the terminologies and they spoke lots of meaning ,I am just confused why the term plays with me ,the gadgets play with me,I see the heading of books then I feel surprise what they mean,research means again you need to search,English means Eng and lish bla bla bla bla.

No comments:

Post a Comment