Sunday 1 January 2017

Food and foodie,story of foodie at Kathmandu Corner

Food has been my first choice and to celebrate life using the foodie way is another way of expression in my life,the myth of Krishna in Hinduism,the new year celebration greeting card in facebook and the news about the cashless India has been my main interest.The amazing competition of foodie life,iphone story and celebration of life with happiness is the another key to write in a laptop.

The Sanjeeb Kapoor Show,the masterchef Australia and various programs in TLC,Fox life and History Channel made me moody of the things and I started to understand the value of flavor ,the children around me gave me cartoon books and elaborated cartoon shows including different epic and science fiction,some girls presented the ideas about their lunch made by their lovely mother ,I realized the value of such things in my life.

Sanjeeb Kapoor show about Tomato Filling with mozeralla cheese was a debate for me and Suraj dear ,I bet with my hubby in 2011 and I prepared the dish ,it was really interesting,the taste was wonderful ,again day by I began to try the various dishes of Paratha,Sabji,pasta,macroni and momo and I got some good results day by day and won the bet tips.

We used to prepare simple dal bhat dishes in childhood too but the details in recipe book was owesome,you just keep a recipe book with your college books and try something new as a junior masterchef.Anyway pasta with pepsee,chilly potatoes with diet coke and different flavors of mushroom and fish became special to me and I started including in the pasta.

Ofcourse,my hubby is a great foodie,his foodie habit makes me feel bored but he is a good cook ,a lover of Chinese food,a lover of Macdee food .We often enjoyed the finger chips at macdee and the taste is owesome.Anyway you just love mozerella and comment a lot with your hubby at pizzahut,KFC or Indiz of Kathmandu Corner  when you watch the movies in multiplex but the desire of being a cook at home and celebration during first day of New Year Eve is wonderful.You just love macdee for you,you love Bhatbhaneni for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment