Monday 9 January 2017

Dreams and dreams

Dreams are part of life and I dream too much ,I told my hubby too why I just focus on dreams I tired the lines of books too.The house with Khaparha and red mud with a handpump with two boys sitting on yard on beds,the Riverside temple where I used water to worship God Shiva after all family ,the clean surrounding relates me ,it must be my banaras city I dream often touching the book,the oral narration of the places and written in course books about the food,culture and ethics and confrontation with them,like Modi Tower in Nehru place,,BhairabTemple,Kutubminar ,Rajghat,Pashupatinath,Changunarayan,Syamnbhoo nath,Bindabasini,St.Joseph School,Jalpaigurhi Tea companies,Kakarbitta chowk with tempo sound.

You keep on watching the rivers ,forests areas with your children on bicycle,car and jeep to relate all the earthly creatures and try to interrelate with dreams,once I was sleeping on the bed ,I started during daytime,I saw a snake on the gate area,I just woke up and found the snake there ,it was twenty centimetre long snake .A girl in Tribhuvan University ,Shivanagar Temple in black dress spoke lots of things and tried to connect Shiva Statue there.I was surprised and went away.

Even a Monk  in Black dress started teaching me how to learn English ,he was from United Kingdom but spoke lazily and his bestie was the same we knew how to tease him and he became sick ,I know I was a bad student who looking at the forehead try to understand what they collect in their brains and distributing us very less.We girls shouted too much to him but he spoke so less,I was angry at him too.No way I will not like you at all.I loved black dress to look slim but other using same color made me sad too much .

No comments:

Post a Comment