Tuesday 10 January 2017

The books ,iphone and laptop

You must collect books and analyse the facts,said the old man with a fake smile on face ,I was surprised why he said so,I know the person does not ,the school texts has many facts about practical life and I always keep my shool books in a trunk,the box which we refer as trunk in local language  and hide with friends and relatives.We used to visit in a group towards the top of Dhakalthok areas and had Red Rehdodendron with lime pickle in childhood,our wood collection was the competitive and I was the laziest there,who had no skill at all.We hoped for better future and returned to home in group but the taste was owesome and cold water in those areas were owesome.

I studied in Tri Saheed Higher Secondary in 1998 for three months ,daily I went to school with my cousin,even Rajswara shool visit was the interesting fact during 1993,I used to carry same English book and tried to speak English there.Even we went to Rapakot School during winter season  of 1998 there ,all the friends around us had same book ,a large sized English book and we collected our books there and used storyline as a gist to understand our society.

Again book was changed ,we started to study new curriculomn course that was full of practical and oral practices ,many interactions classes were conducted there in village,we had chautarees where oldies with papaya pickle started lecturing about village development,an uncle of us invited to puja ,he was the Rajjyotishi there in Palace in Narayanhity Palace and started lecturing about horoscope ,I was surprised how he managed all the things in a nonesense way,of course when Science had a rapid growth ,this uncle started began lecture of Palace.

Anywaysdays passed on ,I was at forests of Nawalparasi,I just walked alone in the forests ,all green forests of  Bhumahi and Jargaha areas were the library for me and I ran towards the leaves,I know my teachers gave lots of lectures of leaves around ,we ran after those tree leaves ,collected leaves and played with friends.The practical knowledge of ecosystem with all the trees,leaves and green field created a kind of sensation in me.I was rather bookish and the children knew lots of things.

The books I carried in those jungles was a matter of joke to all friends ,a monk in orange dress was standing nearby ,he was just looking at me,I knew he disappeared later and  my one firend came there ,he came from Arunachal Pradesh and was a matter of joke for us,we teased him a lot unknowingly he spoke same language with us what I spoke,the bonding started we became true friends.I my bhai and he became a close friends.

Even the knots of frindships became so tight when the books were passed from many friends to me,From Annapurna post ,INGOS,UN articles were passed by all friends to whoever is nearer and everyone requested to pass the books,they brought books and gave to other as they carried Iphone now in pocket and Ebooks also helped my momma,granny,my all relatives who missed education system in colleges and in other academia,they showed tear,I scolded did you go school ,the need of  virtual world to understand the world for all the granny to kid never stops,I have kept book in my trunk,download the ebooks using wifi and kids around with selfie says we write books with pictures in visual way,demonstration is better than reading and the books become facebook skills in a united way.

Every time the status kept on changing ,the television box produced a lot of  informations and everyone were busy around me.I just found people communicating about same topic and I realized what books failed is done by laptop,iphone and wifi .I started myself as jungleman,Nagraj,Sueprhero,Spiderman everytime,I knew the books were my weapon to go ahead and Iphone is the story line to run the world and laptop with font is the music and rhythm to change the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment