Tuesday 3 January 2017

Memo

Write and read ,listen and speak ,keep on communicating says language to all,why. Bonding and cuisine are focused ,painful stories are inherited ,happiness being uploaded by cameras of iPhones.The brief notes about mom dad as if expression is necessity,I remember some tourists came to valley and I told my dad to prepare some dishes ,after having they advice not to discuss more,but I do not understand why they said so,they were from England and enjoyed the meals in Thamels and at my home ,the talks were very sweet ,they gave me some cards too,one of them was from royal chef at Britain since 300 years ago and we kept on chatting lots of things about Kathmandu valley and they returned Uk ,I felt very sad,they too focused same in cuisines and different topics of handicrafts and child teachings.I feel shame to click photoes but I know when we travel we make many friends and we keep on chatting with them ,enjoy the meals around and we feel secure to share each other,I never remember how many friends I made in Train,metro or plane I travel but I had many friends chatting with me and wishing love everyday.You know cuisines around and all people engaged in it,you know shopping as you buy many things on the way as household items including dresses and food items and you start chatting and sharing everyday ,you feel lucky day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment