Tuesday 3 January 2017

The fear of Earthly disaster

There is need of someone special who can solve out the problem,said the villager around me,I was a farmer by birth,my granny always worked in field and my ancestors have been working in farms around with the desire to learn many things around the world I tried to learn abcd and the process is going on.Many things are mystique in nature ,people provide misinformation too and  mismatched ideas I just write the lines as if I know how to type the fonts using the laptops in a standard criteria of writing although I know my grammar is very bad .

While people discuss about various hot topics,I just remember the name of a persona who always inspired to have some medical heath camps with school organisation.He was the principal in food and technology school in Kathmandu during morning shift and worked in a boarding school as principal during daytime and was from Far Western Area of Nepal and wanted to help poor and had worked in Jaynagar Railway,Janakpur for many years as general manager.

I ran to Baghbajar office to see the office areas but I could not go ahead but general meetings I attended with him too,he described a lot of Railway Service in Nepal and that was owesome concept.I just noticed how he was working since ten years for fun park in Butwal areas and the meetings were going on.He reported everything,I had short meetings,I knew to lead the work as a professional he needed some one who would generate his ideas to mass.

Anyway his ideas were inspiring and I can see many funparks around Kathamndu Valley now.But I was surprised the same concept was shown by Discovery channel how to bring effective railway service in Janakpur ,he was former general manager and had live experience to lead the teams.But I never mentioned his name to anyone and went around the  general coaches of railways  from Delhi to Nautanwa.These  coaches were superb and highly used by public as routine wise  service but for me it was the best ideas as seen in Kantipur Newspapers .

Earthquake and its trauma is not new thing ,the fear of earthly disaster also linked with railway service ,during earthquakes many underground metros stop before central secretariat metro station,I just felt afraid and started saying ram ram,I knew the coach was very safe for passanger and metro stations are very safe during such disasters but my lips had the habit of reciting Shiva Chalisa too.

Anyway the message about red light calls ,the fake status of danger and many things are being uploaded in my timeline and I am just reading Kantipur Newspaper as if I can understand the value of the ideas generated there .Although a lazy bone like me watch Television news whole night and read newspaper and type zigzag lines but the fear of Earthquakes is still in my mind and the development theory of railway also attracts me much.

No comments:

Post a Comment